Experiencing G-d/A Sunday Meditation
The “Fullness of live lived in fellowship with the loving, personal G-d” entails learning to “hear and obey His voice”. This involves the truth that “G-d reveals Himself to each one of in special and exceptional ways” that are “unique” to each individual.
Right here as a meditation for Sunday, seven realities of experiencing G-d:
- G-d is always at work around you.
- G-d pursues a continuing love relationship with you that is real and personal.
- G-d invites you to become involved with Him in His work.
- G-d speaks by the Holy Spirit through the Bible, prayer, circumstances and the congregation to reveal Himself, His purposes, and His ways.
- You must make major adjustments in your life to join G-d in what He is doing.
- G-d’s invitation for you to work with Him always leads you to a crisis of belief that requires faith in action.
- You come to know G-d by experience as you obey Him and He accomplishes His work through you.
May The Almighty bless everybody.